Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Flashback of the Seeker Programming Science in 40s (Four Tens) Part I


Why I wrote this so just to share. Due to reading other people's experiences can be a stepping stone for penghobby or programming enthusiasts to start and sort out which way is suitable for perekembangan his career.

As I wrote at the beginning of an interest in programming it is early interest I with the programming world. Well interest that is unconditionally interest or frills anything his principal interest only.

On the one hand I am as a man who got very interested in the hobby hobby programmming on the other side I am as a man who has needs like eating, sleeping, married to have children must have a physical material and spiritual needs that inevitably have to be met. As a person who is not the money or property was left a legacy that many would I have to work to be able to meet the urgent needs.

From hobby computer is since studying at the Faculty of Agriculture USU I've loved to learn computers are like everything otodiak Operating System. Fortunately with the provisions of the hobby I've been able to fix the computer and often apply so Technician, IT Support, Heldesk, Network Administrator accepted in the company. Skills as a computer technician so this is the initial capital I will to go to the Programmer.

As a man who had a wife and child support needs to work at a company that was mediocre with a tight schedule entry at 8:30 am return home at 5:30 to 6:00 I got home dah tired then break. The next morning once again on. Up the yes yearly salary of 100 thousand was rising. THR dapet once a year. Clamps money treatment also use our money first new Myspace clamp to the office. Pay battered motorcycle loans and contracts that time home salary just ride through it each month. Mending klo dah borrowed breakeven new first evidence after salary dateng dibayarlah all.

I've read articles on the Internet said the biggest salary of the IT profession is programmer. Wow cool ya what else interests mo so that time is a great programmer. I also learned her self-taught programmer buy books at Scholastic, follow the mailing list on the internet. According to the experience I buy books at Scholastic then dipraktekin nicer than looking at the science mailing list.

Yes because at that time I was the novice learners while in the mailing lists that question dah his heroes kek (these events in 2002) so I feel reluctant to ask. Not to mention the other participants like clay in the more difficult bully again not uncommon to have a mailing list of participants who felt it was good at arguing his joy. Ouch ampiun dah moreover I am the type of person who does not like to argue.

I continued to study the time Visual Basic 6.0 era. Many read ebook ebook and books vb 6.0. Do not ask no word associated with direct vb6 I samber deh ebook and book. Well that's called learning from books blon otodiak been plunged into a real project is not necessarily the ability dah until I actually where.

In my mind to become a programmer I have to plunge so programmers in the company software house. Incidentally that time there were vacancies in newspapers (newspaper) that requires programmers. Terms her to Visual Basic, Javascript, sql server 2000 and rystal report 8.5. No strings attached directly tuh job I applied for. And take a test. The test in the love of his models project like this XBasicFramework for Visual Basic but in Visual Basic version 6.0

Although I can not javascript but I still desperate to apply because in my heart that javascript can later be replaced with vbscript. After applying finally Ko alone. I was in the show with a project that probably it is the most difficult project of their project. The proof after I managed to understand the project's boss immediately said yes you've received then later you have two men (members) programmer also. New Ups apply directly why have two men who programmer. It raises the self kepercaraan was really wow!

seems like a long dah ya article. We create a concatenated aja ya .... :)
ok