Tuesday, February 24, 2015

What Uses Visual Basic?


One day one ever asked me via facebook and email inboxes. The question "What is the use of Visual Basic?"
The question is quite simple but can not be answered with a simple answer.

Yes I Do. I can only answer "with Visual Basic you can make in a utopian imagination you can become a reality in the form of software".

Well description below may help. I have made software with Visual Basic. These are some of the software I have ever made since the Quick Basic. Quick Basic is a forerunner to the visual basic DOS version

1. PROGRAM Zodiac - QUICK BASIC
    This program meralam nature, sekd, the fortune of the zodiac someone.

2. GAME PROGRAM - necromancer
    This program is a program that I have translated augury of augury contained in horoscope betajlemur adammakna

3. 4x3 factorial randomized block design
    This program is a program for students of the faculty of experimental design research farm.

4. Personality Test ASP
    The program is a personality test that I have translated from language to language books ASP programming with visual basic script.

5. Game Guess the Word
    The program is a game of charades. By answering the questions.

6. cashier POS Software
    The program is a cashier for minimarket

7. Application Library
    This program is a program for the administration of the library.

8. Shop Online
    This program is a program for online sales


Yes that's only part of the software that I have made.
Software above the average free! You are free to use.
ok