Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Want To Be A Programmer Part II



It is the connection of the article Want To Be A Programmer Part I.
If you are looking for better memeungkinkan a programmer who is experienced and willing to teach knowledge to you (Private Direct).

Learning with an experienced can save your time up to several years.

You can also learn through the E-Book or Video Course. Asked on the mailing list or Internet discussion forums you can do with the condition you must have a basic knowledge capital in advance.

If you are not able to follow the path through the course or Private, you can buy books and practice base (in this way is rather lengthy and time-consuming).

Exercise makes the target program (example: I used to love to buy books about the Zodiac, or personality tests in the last Scholastic my own program) is one way that you can take. Creating a program with only learn the code related to what we will create will shorten the time and can familiarize us understand the error codes and programs.

If you are able to make the program do not forget the little exercise constantly. If you follow the continued development of the programming you choose.

Below is an illustration of a programming exercise which follows the development of the programming:

As I said above I like to make their own arrangements programs through books or the zodiac personality test.
Here's a Quick Basic version of the program Genius Personality Test



after this program I made my share to wear those. It was nice to see people memakau our own programs.

Along with the development of operating systems, windows appeared I continue to follow the development of Quick Basic to Visual Basic. Visual Basic version I created it directly as an exercise. See the picture below:



So the program with Visual Basic version 6.0. Source code inii I have to package with E-Book Basic tricks to learn visual basic 6.0

Until the advent of Visual Basic I continue to follow its development. But I do not have time to make a personality test vb.net version.

Time keeps running. After programming the Windows desktop and vb.net came past vb6..0 web programming. My personality test program was upgraded to the web version of the Active Server Page. See the picture below:



I also asp.net development to follow. Unfortunately I also did not get to make the asp.net version.

The number of web-based php also encouraged me to make this program in php version. See the picture below:



There was no denying this now facebook is a social media that is widely used by Netter.
I also made a facebook version personality test program. See the picture below:



You can open this program click here

So the conclusion is:
1. Find a teacher for faster or slower autodidact
1. You have to make your own homemade program that comes out of your own head.
2. Continuous Learning keep uptodate (continuous learning so that date).
ok