Tuesday, February 24, 2015

How Can I Learn Visual Basic?


How do you learn Visual Basic actually depends on many factors that you have.
I will try to share experiences on how I can learn Visual Basic to create a program or software.

Starting from a small software look like the zodiac, games or small games I got interested in programming. Find out where to start to learn the program. At that time, the Internet is still expensive according to the size of my bag so that Internet access can only be done once in a while. Even more affordable is a visual basic books.

Yes I bought a lot of books visual basic with various titles. But it is not as easy to learn program to read a variety of books and practice.
There are still obstacles or there may still be a distance between the basic knowledge I am with writing and exercises presented by visual basic books that I have purchased.

Discussion forums or mailing list about visual basic too much I follow. But in my experience debriefing in the forum is not the best for a very beginner learners once. To plunge in the discussion forums Visual Basic should have a basic knowledge of Visual Basic programming itself.

My search continues with the visual basic constantly titles that seem easy is not a guarantee you can instantly create a program with visual basic. So what's the solution? You may still have to go and try something suitable and sign in with your logic.

The key is you have to make software and training uses visual basic codes for your software needs it. If I were to exercise often buy books for the making of software zodiac (now I to package in my ebook titled E-BOOK BASIC TRICKS LEARN VISUAL BASIC 6.0) is not satisfied with my zodiac programs also create programs psychology personality test. The program also I include in my e-book it.

Little can make a simple program for a nice zodiac program created to train the basic logic in programming lessons. Obviously at that time I never thought about the structure or how to create efficient code. The important thing is the way the code is enough.

Yes this can be a first step to learn how important the program used in accordance with something that you know can later be refined later.

OK. I've been able to make a simple program that time. Textbooks, e-books related to visual basic I always collect for me to learn. It might be tips. Do not have too much to learn, but you do not know until what level you are. Therefore, immediately plunge to make a project. Demi is my first job as a network administrator at stake in one of the offices. I want to leave her job in order to pursue work on the project program.

Once you're working on a program project your confidence will grow working on any project.
Hopefully useful yes.
ok